The Hybrid Transformer
The input power is divided between the existing distribution transformer and the power processing unit.
Only 5% of power goes through the power processing unit.
The power processing unit is based on power electronics devices and capable to manipulating the output voltage of the transformer in real-time, under voltage in high efficiency, reliability and high thermal operational conditions.
- Complete solution for voltage control in distribution transformers, including:
- Real-time voltage controlled transformers based on existing transformers
- On line Transformer voltage, current and temperature measurements
- Operational S/W to run the service
- All based on existing installed infrastructure!